I just moved home to Minneapolis, Minnesota with my husband and our two (fully grown) puppies, Coco and Chanel. We spent four years in San Francisco, California, building our careers and enjoying the mild weather. Did I mention I am really nervous for being back in sub-zero temps this winter? Yep, fairly terrified. This is fueling some retail therapy, specifically geared toward things that insulate.
By day, I do luxury real estate marketing and business development. I love working from home and the creative blend of style and analytics real estate requires. Someday, I want to be a real estate investor and can’t wait to be the next Nicole Curtis and HGTV up my life.
- Planning how to decorate our huge-to-us suburban Minnesota house after moving from a 750-square-foot San Francisco house
- Turning a whole bedroom into a closet (omgisthisreallife?)
- Upping the ante on my eco living goals
- Working, probably way too much, and loving what I do – #getitgirl style
- Wishing I had preordered the new iPhone, even though the screen is way too big, because my iPhone 4 is dunzo
- Catching up with friends I haven’t seen in years
- Finding even more gluten-free, dairy-free restaurants in the Twin Cities than I found in San Francisco
- Taking Coco and Chanel on lots of walks around the plethora of local parks, ponds and lakes
- Loving living near the Mall of America, Southdale Mall, Galleria, The Shops at West End, 50th and France – Minnesota shopping is awesome
Want to get in touch? I love hearing from readers and fellow bloggers! Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Want to collaborate on a project for your brand? Read more about advertising with Sarah’s Ambitions here and send me an email at email@example.com.
P.S. Always dream a little bigger, #getitgirl.