I am loving my new job. La-la-loving it. I get to play HGTV in real life, plus write — and work with a truly great team. The only thing missing? I have been so busy getting everything up and running that I haven’t settled into my new desk!
These are my top picks from one of my favorite stores of all time, Target. You can take the girl out of Minnesota, but she will always be obsessed with the Target in Edina. (I think that’s how the saying goes.)
1. Room Essentials Document Holder, $10.00 • Hold those files in style.
2. Privet House White Embossed Bowl (set of four), $23.99 • The perfect catch-all for all the little things like lip gloss and flash drives. This is a limited edition collaboration with this fun design house, and I am kind of obsessed with the collection.
3. Note-It Style Magnetic Dry Erase Board, $21.24 • Keep notes in sight and store extra essentials. Done and done.
4. Target Home Tribal Ikat Blue Pillow, in-store only • The chicest lumbar support you’ll ever meet.
5. Pilot EasyTouch Retractable Pens (6-pack), $4.64 • My boss has a penchant for borrowing pens and forgetting to return them. I still like him, but I also like these pens — a lot. Time to stock up!
6. Privet House White Embossed Mug (set of four), $21.99 • Perfect for highlighters, pens, colored pencils (the best tools for editing!), extra mascara — you never know what you’ll need.
7. Privet House Faux Alligator Frame (4″x6″), $12.99 • I know exactly where I’m putting a picture of my babies, Coco and Chanel. Love everything about this!
8. Target Home Teal Glass Vase, $24.99 • I can just picture a fresh arrangement of flowers sitting pretty in this beautiful vase.